Pesto is one of the most known Italian pasta sauces, with his great flavour. But not everyone knows that it is very easy to prepare. You can choose to make it with mortar and pestle, as the tradition teachs, or if you have just a few time at your disposal you can just mix all the ingredients with a blender. Here you are the recipe 🙂
- 50 g basil leaves
- 1 small fresh garlic glove
- a pinch of cooking salt
- 1 tablespoon full of pine nuts
- 15 g of grated Italian sheep’s milk cheese
- 15 g of grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1. Prepare the ingredients
Wash the basil leaves in cold water and put them to drain on a cloth. Clean them cutting out the stalk. Peel the garlic glove.
A typical Italian recipe, simple and tasty!Learn more and more recipes with our Italian cooking courses, held by professional chefs!